26 Aug 2012

SUNDAY BREAKFAST

It's finally cooled down a little bit here in Austria. I know most people here are going to complain about it again. because now the summer is over (for a few days anyway). but these people are the same people who have been complaining about it being too hot so I won't take them seriously.

I am glad it's not that hot anymore. and I'm not going to complain about rain or clouds because I'm used to them anyway. and to be honest you can't really do much when it's so hot outside.

plus the weather now is a good excuse to stay in and have a lazy lazy sunday and a wonderful sunday breakfast. which for me was a ciabatta with tomato, mozzarella and fresh basil from the balcony and a soft-boiled-egg. yum!









one thing I really miss on a sunday here is Sunday Brunch. probably the best show to watch while you're having breakfast, and the best excuse to stay in bed until 12.
but I guess I'll just have to wait to watch it again.


Magdalena.

No comments: