7 Jan 2013

BACK IN UNI

Hey everyone,

So over the past two weeks I had a lot of time to cook and to bake and to share everything with you. but now I'm back in Uni and I am glad to be back but it also means that I won't have as much time to share everything with you. but as always, I'll still be cooking and baking and taking pictures of it and writing down my recipes. so I'll definitely share those with you come february and the next break.
In february I will be back in the UK too and I'll have some more british recipes to share with you and I'll also be able to review some more places hopefully. and I'm looking forward to going back to my favourite Crêperie in Cardiff, they have some new wonderful creations I've heard and I owe you all a review of these don't I.

So until then, I have some posts prepared for all of you so that you'll have something to read while I'm busy studying. I hope you enjoy it and please keep giving me feedback I am really grateful for everything.

And also, I'll keep you updated about what I'm doing and cooking on my Facebook and Twitter so follow me on there and you'll know what I'm up to.

Thank you all for reading my blog. 


Magdalena.

No comments: