28 Jan 2013

NEWS + STUFF

hey everyone,

well lately I've mainly been posting pre-prepared recipes and posts simply because after the holidays I had to get back to uni work and study for some upcoming exams.

I hope you enjoyed the recipes anyway and they were some kind of inspiration for you. i want to thank all of you who stopped by to read them and also for all the lovely comments I've received.

I am still studying for some exams at the moment so I won't be able to write any "fresh" posts, but I still have some lovely recipes written down which I really want to share with everyone, so I will do that in the next 7 days. 
About a week from now I will be going back to the UK and there I will definitely have time to work on some more posts for all of you, probably some reviews of some lovely restaurants/pubs and I will definitely be trying out some great recipes aswell. I will have my wonderful food photographer with me again (you can find him here) so expect some really nice photography on here too. Also I really want to add some new categories to my blog, because I know a lot of you like my recipes but sometimes it's just nice to read something else food related, so I have some ideas in my head and I'll let you know what I come up with in the end. Also if any of you have requests for certain recipes or for new things you'd like to see on here, just leave me a comment below, I would love to get some inspiration from all of you. (If you haven't noticed, I've put a poll up there for all of you to vote, still leave me a comment with your ideas please)

So I'm hoping to hear from you and I promise you'll hear from me again soon.


Magdalena. 


PS: I've also asked a question on facebook about what you like to see on my blog, find my page here and answer the question.
and today I have reached 100 followers on twitter (I know that's nothing actaully) but I want to thank all of you anyway, you can find my twitter @lullabyforpies

No comments: