22 Sept 2013

RECENTLY #5

it's been a pretty long time since I've clicked on that 'new post' button to type something up myself. it's been a busy few weeks and I loved almost every second. 

thanks to some lovely people who did me a huge favour and wrote some guest posts it hasn't been too quiet over here on the blog. but I know it's about time I get on here again as it is my blog, there are still some guest posts to come and I'd love if some more bloggers would like to do some for me, there will always be slots available.

now, what have I been up to. on the first of september I moved into my new house, in a new city, in a now country even. last week I started university and I am absolutely loving it. I didn't go to any parties but I met lovely people on my course and my housemates are great. I'm missing home and my friends sometimes but I know they won't forget me and I won't forget them and see them again soon so I'm mainly happy to be here.

I've also got to terms with my new gas cooker, found the right temperature to make rice, so it's all good and I'm happy with my kitchen, even the spice cupboard is getting there and I've bought herbs for the window sill. 

I know there will be times when I'll regret moving so far away from my family and best friends but I know that it was the right thing to do. I hope that soon I'll have found a spot to take nice food pictures and managed to get into my cooking routine so that I'll be able to post more regularly, until then, bare with me and leave lovely comments for my guest bloggers.

Magdalena.

2 comments:

Leah (Just Me Leah) said...

I hope everything continues to go smoothly and you're not missing your mum too much. x x

Sarah said...

I hope everything is going well for you - I know how scary it is to move so far away from your home and family. Glad you're enjoying uni so far :)

http://elettravelle.blogspot.co.uk